- 200g KAOKA Organic & Fair Trade Mini Milk Choco Drops (Available in FAME Co)
- 3 Eggs
- 30g Cassonade sugar (Available in FAME Co)
- 40g Agave syrup
- 3 Tbsps. apple purée with no added sugar
- 50g Flour
- 150g Baking powder (Available in FAME Co)
- 3g Madagascar Black “Bourbon” Vanilla Pods (Available in FAME Co)
Preheat the oven to 170°C.
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl over a double boiler.
In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, brown sugar and agave syrup.
Add the apple purée. Mix.
Add the melted chocolate. Mix.
Add the flour, baking powder and a pinch of Madagascar Black “Bourbon” Vanilla Pods. Mix well. The batter must be evenly mixed.
Pour the batter into a cake tin covered with baking paper.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 170°C. Insert the blade of a sharp knife to test whether it is cooked. The knife should come out clean.
Allow to cool before removing from the moulds. The cake is fragile as it is removed from the oven. Enjoy without guilt !